When Catherine McCauley founded the congregation of the Sisters of Mercy in 1831, it was to serve the poor, the sick and educationally disadvantaged. Initially the focus of the new congregation was the people of Dublin, but in time it grew to become one of the largest congregations, not just in Ireland, but in the world.
This is a commemorative booklet to mark the generous contribution of the sisters to the parish and locality during their time there.
Answering the call sisters of mercy, Ballyhaunis 1898-2015
- Product Code: Congregation of the Sisters of Mercy
- Availability: In Stock